Friday, January 23, 2009

a Caveat

Hmmmm... Let me say something about my psychology. I'm a full-fledged Agnostic - and not just in the religious meaning of the word. The high point of Physics is Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle which roughly states that in quantum mechanics, we can't know everything because by knowing one aspect, you change another. We can talk a lot about afterlife, but we don't have the senses to know for sure. You can statistically predict what people will do in a situation, but you can't be sure of what any one person will do... So I'm constantly learning, constantly trying new things, constantly in flux. In other words, what I post on Lucid Living is an organic R&D process. Ideas are meant to be tried on, debated, and accepted or rejected based on how they work for you - now and in the future. We're in a process of learning the truth, but have a lot of stages to go through.

What I write is part of this growing and changing process. Help me fine-tune with comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment